Colfax-Mingo Community School District
The Colfax-Mingo Community School District is a system serving approximately 741 students for the communities of Colfax, Mingo, Ira, and Valeria. Elementary grades K-6 and the Jr-Sr High School grades 7-12 are located in Colfax.
The district-wide focus is on meeting the individual educational needs of each student. There is a complete technology program, kindergarten through high school, with computer labs for use by all students. Jr & Sr High students each have access to Chromebooks. There is a strong relationship with the community as evidenced by the completion of a new elementary and high school attendance centers, including community centers designed to meet the needs of the students and persons of the community.
Colfax-Mingo students will be exposed to a strong basic education with the best learning environment possible. The district is a member of the South Iowa Cedar League [SICL] Activities Conference and offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities in both arts and athletics.
- Spanish Quiz Bowl Results - April 26, 2016 - Pella, IA
- Celebrate 150th Anniversary of Colfax at 5K Run June 18, 2016
- 2016 Wrestling Banquet Awards
- Dr Rebecca Maher Scholarship Information
- May 22, 2016 Graduation Information Bulletin
- District Speech Results from 2-27-2016
- Superintendent Hook's March 2016 Letter to Community
- Clint Pudenz, 2016 Iowa Jr. High Wrestling Coach of the Year
- 2015-2016 Student Fees
- Post Prom Parents & Volunteers Needed